Thai Yoga Massage
12 days certified training for beginners
Saturday, 30.9.2023 until
with Balazs Nemeth
This 12 days training has been developed for almost three decades and can be trusted to be a profound starting point for everyone interested in giving full body massages.
It is the mother of some of the shortened versions out there, which some of his own students started to offer but Balazs Nemeth is reluctant to offer himself due to his unwavering attitude towards quality.
- Thai yoga massage is an ancient healing art based on the principles of yoga philosophy. As in hatha yoga, the primary aim is to balance the sun and moon qualities of energy in the central energetic channel of Sushumna nadi and to provide our patient with an opportunity for spiritual growth.
- Through the combination of acupressure and applied yoga, the practicioner uses the physical body as a tool to access the subtle bodies, in order to bring physical, mental and spiritual healing and balance.
- Thai yoga massage could be seen as a moving meditation. When performed with awareness, equanimity and loving kindness, practicing Thai yoga massage trains the body, the mind and the heart. It becomes a mutual meditation and a powerful energetic exchange with many benefits for both giver and receiver.
- 6:00 to 7:00 meditation session (every morning except the first day), in which the state of mind recommended by the tradition for thai massage is explained, and can then be experienced and cultivated. This session is optional but a highly recommended part of the course.
- 7:00 to 8:30 (every morning except the first day) yoga or tai chi session, in which we may experience the stretches, pressures and energy lines worked on during the massage. This session is optional but a highly recommended part of the course.
- 8:30 to 9:45 common breakfast. Everyone brings some food. Oats are prepared by Bali for everyone. Bring your own bowls.
- 9:45 to 18:00 Thai Yoga Massage teaching and practice.
- Inbetween 1 to 2 hours lunch break at a time of day which corresponds with the teaching material and the group’s progress. A common place to take lunch is the pide salon next door, a business with a 27 year tradition, which is followed by an after lunch coffee or tea at the mix max kiosk at the corner.
- The evenings will also include shorter periods available for questions, bhajans, dhamma talks and meditation practice, depending on the evening course schedule of the Center Of Gravity