From Wednesday, July 4th, to Sunday, July 8th, certified Thai massage training
First we sink with gravity… Grounding
Then we find rhythm and movement… Joy
Movement becomes stillness… Silence
- Day 1 principles of Thai Massage
- Day 2 static techniques (Master Pichest)
- Day 3 dynamic techniques (Master Chayuth)
- Day 4 stillness – Listening
- Day 5 integration & review
- 550€ regular – available for everyone until July 4th 2018.
- 495€ early bird – available for everyone until May 1st 2018.
- 495€ reduced – available for people with low income. Self assessed. Please notify us in an Email if you choose this option.
- 470€ duo – available for friends. Duos need to register on the same day & both need to notify us about the joint registration.
- 410€ repeater – available for those who already did this course with Pau in the Center Of Gravity.
You can book single days / parts of the program. Please contact the Office of the Center Of Gravity directly if you wish to do so.
The course is open for all thaimassage therapists, who finished a 10 day basic
course in traditional thaimassage (doesn’t matter which school or teacher).
If you have lesser expertise you may perhaps join as well. Please lay out and explain to us what your expertise is so that we can assess your options.
The course is held in English.
Upon completion of the full course students will receive a certificate of attendance from the International Society of Thai Yoga Massage (Sunshine Network).
Who is teaching me?
Pau started his spiritual journey in 2005 with his first trip to India that became a life-changing experience. He quit his job and his career as a journalist to study Yoga and, together with his brother Wari and his sister Mireia, they created the Omshanti Yoga Studio and later on, the Barcelona Yoga Conference. Yoga opened the doors, AcroYoga was the catalyser… and finally Thai Massage was the one that stole his heart. Along the years, his passion for Thai Massage has repeatedly brought him to the Lahu Village (northern Thailand) and the Sunshine House Greece (Evia). In 2014, Laurino Bertelli, his first inspiration and mentor, authorized him as a Sunshine Network teacher. He was also touched by the vision and dedication of Arjan Pischest, KrishnaTakis, David Lutt, Arno L’Hermitte, Itzhak Helman and Kaline Alayna Kelly. At the moment, he is engaged in a 5 year Osteopathy program at SICO (Switzerland).